Thursday, January 1, 2009

Mimpi...


Semua org mesti mimpi time tido....rsnya takde org yg tak penah mimpi bila tido...the only thing that differentiate other people dream is about the thing that they dreamt.....


For me...I've spent several sleepless night hoping that I will not dream about anything the moment I close my eyes....but it never happens....each time it happens I will end up waking up, heart beating fast as if I've just been running 100m, sweat all over my face and body and cannot sleep anymore, afraid that the dream will come back.....


What did I dream about? Its hard to tell...not that I dont remember, it just that I dont know how change the image in my head and explain into words...the only that I can tell is that there are so much blood and pain in the dreams....


If you said that I didnt do my prayer and clean up before I sleep.....I've done everything that is needed...but the result is still the same.....waking up in the middle of the night....and could only get my sleep back after couples of hour....only if I was able to....

1 comment:

elle said...

mimpi ape lak adik...byk2 isghtifar ye...